The price of FogBugz will increase on Aug 15, 2021. However, your price will not change until your next renewal date. New prices would apply only once the current subscription expires. Please note that this is the first time in several years that we’ve raised the base price of FogBugz. This is necessary to continue delivering value to you through FogBugz and the DevGraph portfolio.
The annual price of FogBugz will now increase from $162 to $180. If you are on a legacy plan where you are paying less than 162$ annually per user, your price increase will be capped at 25%. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifications.
The changes will automatically be reflected in invoices and credit card payments starting Aug 15, 2021.
What’s new with FogBugz?
- There’s a new version of FogBugz that’s been written to run natively on the AWS cloud
- Cloud Native FogBugz will be released in the second half of 2021
- Initially, an alpha version will be rolled out and you can enroll for this version here
- FogBugz is now part of the DevGraph Some of the Devgraph products are
- Engine Yard Kontainers - A NoOps PaaS for deploying and managing apps on AWS
- ScaleArc - DB Load Balancing & Cloud Migration software for SQL, MySQL & Postgres
- Cloudfix - Cloud Cost Optimization software that saves upto 50% in costs
- DevSpaces - High-performance, standardized development environments that get you from Click to Code in seconds
- As a valuable FogBugz customer, you are entitled to get free usage of the full array of products in the DevGraph family. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll help you with activating your entitlements
We thank you for your continued association with FogBugz and look forward to working with you to make FogBugz the project management tool of choice for everyone out there.